The Langham Hotel’s Artesian bar has been given the auspicious title of World’s Best Bar.
This is nothing new for the team at Artesian who have received worldwide acclaim for their ambitious and extensive cocktail menu – this is the third year in a row that the award will adorn their bar.
This year’s top 50 list was compiled by 230 experts from across the drinks industry. ‘Unfolding and Exploring’, the current menu, took a new approach that incorporated ambitious new techniques including “supersonic technology”.
London bars fought off stiff competition from a number of new and improved international bars. The Artesian was accompanied in the Top Ten by city joint Nightjar and The Savoy’s American Bar.
Here’s the full list:
- Artesian, London – Winner of Polignac World’s Best Bar and Polignac Best Bar in Europe
- Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog, New York – Winner of Ketel One Best Bar in North America
- Nightjar, London
- Attaboy, New York – Winner of Botran Highest Climber
- Employees Only, New York
- Canon, Seattle
- The Baxter Inn, Sydney – Winner of Asahi Best Bar in Australasia
- American Bar, London
- High Five, Tokyo – Winner of Torres Best Bar in Asia
- 28 Hongkong Street, Singapore