Yes, the Christmas themed Marylebone news updates are in full swing now – and here’s another cracker (pun 100% intended). Just a week after the Marylebone Christmas Lights switch on, there will be yet more festive cheer on Chiltern Street!
Our much loved Chiltern Street is holding an exclusive shopping event on 27th November from 5pm – 9pm. It will not be short of festive spirit: alongside the shopping there will be live music from Sam Barrett, the saxophonist who won the Mayor of London’s GIGS Busk Youth Category, Champagne, canapés and a whisky tasting will keep you warm.
In terms of shopping, you’ll be able to pick up some stylish menswear gifts from Trunk Clothiers, Grey Flannel or Sunspel, or maybe a luxurious scented candle from Cire Trudon, some jewellery form Kohatu+Petros or something more individual from Claude’s Gallery or Mouki. Make sure to have a tot of whisky at Cadenhead’s Whisky Shop and Tasting Room to keep the winter chill at bay.
There are going to be some special discounts and services on certain shops:
– Bharti Vyas Beauty Centre will be offering 20% off on their BVM treatments and their BVM RF Facial will cost only £99.00 instead of the usual £165.00
– 10% off at Sahara Clothing, as well as festive drinks
– 20% off at General Leather
– Monocle Cafe (their first concept cafe in the UK) will be serving their wine, beer and mulled wine at special discounted rates
– West One Beauty will be offering complimentary shape and polish for nails, champagne and nibbles and goodie bags