AWC Wine Academy is pleased to offer access to their upcoming event for £75 (normally £95), exclusively to maryleboneonline.co.uk readers and subscribers.
Luxury smoked salmon producer, Hansen and Lydersen, will be hosting an exclusive event at AWC Wine Academy Marylebone, Central London, on 27th June, which will see freshly smoked cuts of salmon paired beautifully with fine sparkling, red and white wines. Guests will learn about the different cuts, textures and flavours of the salmon from Ole-Martin Hansen himself, as well as learning why each wine pairs perfectly with each cut from wine connoisseur Luca Dusi.
This unique, gourmet tasting will take place at AWC Wine Academy’s prestigious venue from 7-9pm on 27th June 2013. With custom-made wine tasting tables and the finest Riedel glassware, it’s the perfect place to sample the delicate cuts of smoked salmon with beautiful Italian wines.
When: 27th June, 7pm – 9pm
Where: AWC Wine Academy, Queen Anne Street, Marylebone, W1
Cost: £75 (normally £95)
To take advantage of the exclusive offer, readers would need to do the following:
· Book tickets via firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3219 5560
· Quote the code ‘hansensalmon’
· Quote the number of tickets they would like to purchase
· Supply their contact phone number, name and email address
· Bank card number, expiry date and three digit security number (AMEX is not accepted)
Subscribe below for future offers.